Sunday 24 March 2019

Revenge and GOD!


The GOD whom we serve is a righteous, gracious, loving and forgiving GOD.  HE does not want us to harbour resentment.  Resentment is self destructive and achieves nothing.  Hatred for one another too is self destructive.  When we hate something, we give the devil a foothold in our lives.

We have also sinned whether intentionally or unintentionally.  For all of us fall short of the grace of GOD.  However we are saved through the spent blood of Jesus Christ, our Lord and our Saviour. 

Therefore today, let us concentrate our lives on loving one another and forgiving all those whom we believe have sinned against us or wronged us.  Let us put the past behind us and let us walk in faith that our GOD in Heaven is in charge and HE will right the injustices that we have suffered in HIS way.  Through love and grace and forgiveness.

Prayer: Heavenly FATHER, YOU who are so gracious and kind and loving, forgive me for my sins.  I forgive all those who have sinned against me.  Today FATHER I pray for intercession for all the sinners of this world.  Forgive them FATHER as I forgive them and YOU forgive me.

I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  My Lord and my Saviour.  Amen.

Stay forgivingly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...