Wednesday 12 June 2024

GOD is not mocked!


 Dear Christ followers, we are warned here in this verse to not be deceived.  And the great deceiver is the devil who always twists the truth.

What we are told here is that as we reap, so shall we sow.  In other words we are to do unto each other as we would have others do unto us.

However, the devil sows the lie that GOD is not keeping record and that GOD is not omniscient.

This is patently a lie.

Therefore, let us be warned that GOD sees ALL, knows ALL and is ALL.  GOD IS EVERYWHERE and GOD will punish us for our sins.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I worship YOU.  I honour YOU.  I adore YOU.  FATHER help me to not be deceived.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil!

  Dearest Christ followers, we serve the most faithful CREATOR FATHER.  Our FATHER has given us HIS WORD, the Bible, that is full of verses ...