Friday 13 November 2020

Do not give up!


 In as much as we will reap what we sow, we should never grow weary of doing good!  What a wonderful thought to contemplate today!

Paul tell us here, that if we do not give up, indeed we shall reap the harvest.  And that is true.  We may not reap what we sow on earth, but we shall reap it in Heaven with our CREATOR FATHER. 

Today, let us think of ways to do good to others.  Let us think of ways to improve our relationship with our FATHER in Heaven.  Let us pray more.  Let us read HIS word more.  Let us love one another more!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I want to love YOU more.  I want to know YOU more and I want YOU to give me strength to never give up!  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay faithfully GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...