Sunday 1 November 2020

Every knee will bow to GOD!


 Whether we know it or not, whether we accept it or not, the truth is that GOD is the CREATOR of our universe.  GOD has a perfect plan for each and every one of us.  And when GOD makes a promise, HE always delivers.

Know this!  The above promise of this verse will happen.  And it will happen to us all.  Whether we are believers or not!

So let us practise our faith.  Let us grow our faith.  Let us exercise our faith daily in everything we think and everything we say and everything we do.  Let us become soldiers for GOD and let us fight the good fight in the Holy name of our CREATOR GOD and our Lord and our Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I know that I will not be able to stand in YOUR presence.  But today I confess to YOU, I am a sinner.  I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and my Saviour.  I confess with my mouth that YOU are GOD almighty, my TRIUNE FATHER in Heaven.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay wondrously GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...