Monday 2 November 2020

The grace of GOD is sufficient!


 The grace of GOD is sufficient for us and HIS power is made perfect in our weakness.

Do you recall singing the song: "Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so, 

Little ones to Him belong, they are weak but He is strong!"

This verse makes me think about that song.  And through our weaknesses, if we will but bow our knees to GOD and call on HIS power, then we shall know that HIS grace is sufficient for our every need.

HE is strong as we are weak!

Today, let us call on the power of the awesome CREATOR FATHER that we serve and let us just seek HIS mighty grace, which is more than sufficient for our needs!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I call on YOUR power and YOUR majesty to help me in my weakness.  I know that YOUR grace is sufficient for all my needs.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay graciously GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...