Sunday 8 November 2020

Walk in the light of Jesus!


 Jesus is light.  Jesus is life and through our faith in Jesus we are cleansed of our sins.  

We can get to walk in the light of Jesus when we confess that we are sinners.  When we admit that Jesus is the Son of GOD and when we confess with our mouths that we believe this.

So today, choose the light and walk away from the darkness.  We do not know when Jesus will come in the clouds to fetch His bride.  Us!  Those who walk in the light!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, thank YOU for the light in my Life.  Thank YOU for Jesus Christ, YOUR Son, my Saviour.  Thank YOU FATHER, I am a sinner and I do not deserve YOUR grace.  But I accept YOUR grace today.   I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...