Friday 30 October 2020

Walk by Faith not by sight!


 When we are in Jesus, we have faith.  Faith that we are forgiven of our sins.  Faith that we will have eternal life with our FATHER in Heaven.  Faith that we are able to spread the word of GOD.  Faith that our prayers are heard by our FATHER in Heaven.

We cannot see our faith, and yet we know that it is there because we feel it.  

Therefore let us not walk by what we see, but rather let us continue to walk in FAITH!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for my faith in YOU.  Help me to grow in my faith daily.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...