Wednesday 3 March 2021

Obey GOD's commandments!


 When we obey GOD's teachings and commandments, Jesus promises us that GOD will love us.  GOD and Jesus and The Holy Spirit will come and live with us and they will make their home with us.

Let us contemplate this tonight.  Are we ready to receive GOD and Jesus and the Holy Spirit.  Are our bodies clean and Holy enough to receive THEM?

Let us give our FATHER the glory that HE is due.  Let us cleanse our bodies from all the grime of this world.  Let us cleanse our hearts and our minds.  Let us put away slander and bad language and let us choose to put in the Holy Spirit and the glory of our FATHER in Heaven.

Prayer: Heavenly FATHER, today I choose to follow YOU and YOUR teachings. Forgive me my sins, FATHER.   Help me to fill my body with YOUR Holy Spirit and YOUR goodness and mercy.  Let me follow YOU FATHER and let my body be a place to receive YOU.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!


No comments:

Our LORD JESUS in the Old Testament!

  Dearest Christ followers, our LORD JESUS is often referenced in the Old Testament.  This Psalm quite clearly gives us a picture of our LOR...