Sunday 14 March 2021

Our compassionate FATHER!


There are a few things about our FATHER in Heaven that we need to know.  And the greatest thing of all, is that our FATHER is truly FAITHFUL.  If we will but obey HIS commands and keep HIS commands, HE is faithful to us.  

We all have free will and we can choose to be in a relationship with GOD or we can reject HIM.

If we choose the former, GOD is ever faithful.  GOD has promised us eternity with HIM on one single condition, that we accept HIS grace.  And what, you may ask, is HIS grace.  HIS grace is to free us from our sinful ways that separate us from HIM.  And this is given when we accept that we:

Are sinners.

That Jesus came to earth, lived a sinless life and took all our sins to the cross with Him where He died and washed our sins as white as snow. He rose from the dead on the third day and conquered death for our sake so that we can live in eternity with our FATHER.

Make no mistake, GOD created us all for eternity.  And the question is, where do you want to spend eternity.  Heaven or Hell.  Because that is the choice.  And only you can make it.

So, if you have never done it, admit that you are sinner.  Ask GOD to forgive you.  Accept that Jesus is the Son of GOD and that He is our Lord and our Saviour, and then confess this with your mouth.  You will be filled with the Holy Spirit and you will be saved.

Choose life with GOD today!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I choose life with YOU.  I admit that I am a sinner.  I believe that Jesus is my Lord and my Saviour.  I confess this with my mouth.  FATHER, fill me with YOUR Holy Spirit.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!


 

No comments:

Our LORD JESUS in the Old Testament!

  Dearest Christ followers, our LORD JESUS is often referenced in the Old Testament.  This Psalm quite clearly gives us a picture of our LOR...