Tuesday 16 March 2021

The Glory of GOD!


 What an amazing GOD we serve.  Our GOD can fill temples with HIS glory.  HE can create anything, do anything, move anything, knows everything and yet HE still loves you and me.

Let us tonight reflect on the Glory of our FATHER in Heaven.

Today I heard the most beautiful but truest sayings that I have ever heard.  

A preacher was asked what kind of GOD would let some people go to hell.  The preacher answered, "Actually, we w all going to hell ".

But the GOD we serve wants to save as many as possible from this so HE sent HIS Son to die for us so that as many people as possible can go to Heaven. That is the loving GOD I serve".  The preacher said.  And the beauty of our FATHER is that we cannot "earn" our way into Heaven.  We do not have to do anything but admit that we are sinners, believe in Jesus as our Saviour and confess this Truth with our mouths.  That is it!  The only path in the world into Heaven is free.  Without good works, undeserving and unearned!

Think on that the next time you are asked about Heaven and hell. 

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for the simplest way to YOU.  I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and my Saviour.  I confess that I am a sinner.  FATHER I give YOU my life.  Do with me as YOU will.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!



No comments:

Our LORD JESUS in the Old Testament!

  Dearest Christ followers, our LORD JESUS is often referenced in the Old Testament.  This Psalm quite clearly gives us a picture of our LOR...