Tuesday 9 March 2021

Listen to GOD


 Our FATHER in Heaven is listening to us.  All the time.  GOD is omniscient, GOD is omnipotent and GOD is omnipresent.  So even if we cannot hear GOD, HE hears each one of us.

And GOD wants us to listen to HIM.  HE wants us to know HIM and HE wants a living relationship with each of us.

So how do we hear GOD?  We read HIS word daily.  We pray to HIM about everything.  We look for GOD.  Because Jesus told us: "Seek and ye shall find, knock and the door shall be opened."

So today, let us knock on GOD's door and tell HIM and that we want HIM in our lives and we are willing to listen to HIM.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for YOUR love and kindness.  I thank YOU that YOU hear me, even when I do not hear YOU.  FATHER, help me to know YOUR voice and to listen to YOU.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Our LORD JESUS in the Old Testament!

  Dearest Christ followers, our LORD JESUS is often referenced in the Old Testament.  This Psalm quite clearly gives us a picture of our LOR...