Monday 29 March 2021

Born of GOD!


 Let us read the above verse tonight and truly contemplate the statement.

"To all who received Him (Jesus), to those who believe in His name (Jesus - the Son of GOD, Truly a GOD born of a woman, without and earthly father - so that He is truly unstained by sin), born of the WILL of GOD"  We then who believe this statement, and trust our salvation was graciously given upon the cross of Calvary when Jesus died for us, we have the right to become children of GOD.

This is one of the most awesome statements of the Bible.  No longer are we born of human sinful parents, no!  We are reborn of the Will of GOD.  We become children of GOD.  CO HEIRS with Jesus Christ.

Amazing.  So when I call myself a child of GOD.  I am not boasting in anything.  I am just acknowledging my FATHER's will for my life.

Tonight, I would beg you, if you have not done so, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and your Saviour.  Jesus is truly the ONLY way to GOD to eternal life in Heaven.  There simply is no OTHER way. 

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I love YOU so much.  Tonight FATHER, I would pray that anyone might read this and be saved.  I would pray for YOU to fill that person with YOUR Holy Spirit as I have been filled.  Change their hearts and their minds and let them accept Jesus through YOUR loving GRACE.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay graciously GOD blessed tonight!

No comments:

Our LORD JESUS in the Old Testament!

  Dearest Christ followers, our LORD JESUS is often referenced in the Old Testament.  This Psalm quite clearly gives us a picture of our LOR...