Tuesday 5 September 2023

GOD's Love lavished on us!


 Dearest Christ followers, of one thing I am very sure, GOD loves you and HE loves me.  There is no earthly ways that GOD could watch HIS only Son die for our sins if HE did not love us.

Remember that Abraham loved the LORD above anything, even the son he was given late in life.  Abraham was willing to sacrifice Isaac in obedience to the FATHER who had given him this miraculous son.

How greatly we are loved that we might be called children of GOD.

For that is what we are when we accept Jesus Christ as our LORD and Saviour.

And as John says above, the reason that we are not known in th world is that the world does not know Jesus.

When we truly accept Jesus as our Saviour, we need to start living for Jesus.  No longer are we first in our lives, Jesus is. No longer can we behave as we did in the past, our question always should be "what would Jesus do"?

Once we are Christ followers and filled with the Holy Spirit we start to long for Jesus.  Truly the things of this world grow strangely dim.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for being so loved that I am a child of YOURS.  FATHER fill me anew each day with YOUR Holy Spirit to convict me day by day to be more and more like Jesus in everything I think, say and do.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay graciously Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

JESUS has saved us!

  JESUS has saved us and called us to a Holy life. We have done nothing to deserve this.  In fact the Bible is very clear.  There is no one ...