Friday 8 September 2023

Our HOPE is in Jesus Christ Alone!


 Dear Christ followers, this world and the things of this world will eventually be replaced by a new earth and new Heaven.

This is promised to us by GOD in a few instances in the Bible and the last being in Revelation.

So let us not concentrate on trying to look at this world and what we have or what we want, but let us rather store up for ourselves things in Heaven where our hope is.

Our Hope is Jesus Christ and He has gone before us to prepare our place there and HE will return and fetch us.  Whether that is now or very soon or after we have passed on from this world.

But this confidence I have, HE will come and fetch HIS bride, (The Church) that where HE is there we may be also.  Of this I am one hundred percent sure.

Therefore fix our eyes on that which is unseen.  It is our Hope!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, how faithful and wonderful YOU are.  Blessed be YOUR Holy Name, both now and forever.  FATHER my HOPE is in YOU.  My HOPE is JESUS, my Lord, my Saviour, my Redeemer.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

JESUS has saved us!

  JESUS has saved us and called us to a Holy life. We have done nothing to deserve this.  In fact the Bible is very clear.  There is no one ...