Friday 22 September 2023

Do everything to the Glory of GOD!



Dear Christ followers, in everything we do, we are to give glory to GOD our FATHER.  When Jesus taught us how to pray, HE said:

"Our FATHER, who art in Heaven

Hallowed by THY Name".

Thus teaching us that no matter what we are doing, we are to be doing it to the Glory of our FATHER in Heaven.

Today, let us resolve to give the glory to our FATHER who has given us everything we have, made us who we are, given us the earth to live on and the air to breathe.

When we eat, let us give thanks to GOD, when we wake up let us give thanks to GOD, when we drive let us give thanks to GOD, when we go to sleep, let us give thanks to GOD, when we work, let us give thanks to GOD.  

In every single detail of our lives, let us give thanks to GOD, thus giving HIM all the Power and the Glory and the Majesty that HE deserves for what HE has done for us.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I thank YOU for all that I am and all that I have.  I give YOU all the Power and the Glory and the Majesty, because YOU have given me everything. I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, My Redeemer, whom YOU have given to me.  Amen.

Stay thankfully Jesus Blessed today!


 

No comments:

JESUS has saved us!

  JESUS has saved us and called us to a Holy life. We have done nothing to deserve this.  In fact the Bible is very clear.  There is no one ...