Monday 4 September 2023

We have not been give the Spirit of Fear!


 Our Gracious FATHER in Heaven has given us, Christ followers, the Spirit of Power, of love and of a sound mind.

GOD loves us and HE does not want us to live in fear.

Fear is the exact opposite of peace.  And Jesus said to His disciples, in John 14:27

"Peace Ieave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

And this is what we have when we trust completely in Jesus and the Comforter He sent to us to live in us.

Whenever we feel afraid, we need to pray earnestly for GOD to remind us that we always have our Comforter and our prayers are always heard in Heaven.

Today let us place all our trust in our Wonderful, Gracious, Mighty ABBA FATHER.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly pray that whenever I feel afraid, YOU will remind me that I am loved and that I need not fear, because YOU are with me always.  I humbly pray this in the Holy name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!



No comments:

JESUS has saved us!

  JESUS has saved us and called us to a Holy life. We have done nothing to deserve this.  In fact the Bible is very clear.  There is no one ...