Monday 25 September 2023

Seek GOD diligently


 Dear Christ followers, when we accept Jesus as our LORD and Saviour, we have faith.  This faith comes through our belief.  But we cannot just have faith and do nothing with it.

We need to grow our faith.  

So how do we do this?  And the verse above gives us the answer.  We need to diligently seek GOD.

GOD loves you and me.  GOD wants us to have a living, loving relationship with HIM.  This comes about when we get to know who GOD really is.  We can find out who GOD is by prayer, reading the Bible and fellowshiping with fellow Christ followers.

The nature and character of GOD are revealed to us the more we seek HIM.  Here we are told that GOD rewards those who diligently seek HIM.

This is not a monetary reward.   This is the reward of knowing that GOD hears our prayers.  It is knowing that GOD is living, loving, Holy, Majestic, kind, just, merciful and gracious.

It is peace of knowing that we are in a relationship with our FATHER, the CREATOR of everything.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I thank YOU for YOUR immense Grace.  I thank YOU that I know that YOU are my FATHER and that I may call YOU ABBA.

FATHER, I humbly thank YOU for all that I am and for the immense faith that I am blessed with and I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, my Redeemer.  

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!



No comments:

JESUS has saved us!

  JESUS has saved us and called us to a Holy life. We have done nothing to deserve this.  In fact the Bible is very clear.  There is no one ...