Tuesday 19 September 2023

Blessed are the pure in heart!


 Dear Christ followers, our FATHER in heaven reads our hearts.  HE knows our going out and our coming in.  HE knitted us together in our mother's womb.  HE numbers our day.  HE knows how many hairs we have on our heads.

While we may be able to hide our thoughts from each other, the one Person who knows everything about is our FATHER.

This is a daunting thought.  But it is also immensely comforting.

Because our FATHER loves us and our FATHER wants the very best for each and every one of us.

Today is the day to get right with GOD.

Let us clear out the clutter.  Let us ask GOD to forgive of our sins and let us forgive those who have sinned against us.  Let us resolve to draw closer to GOD and to live our lives in the sure knowledge that we are greatly loved by our FATHER.  

If this were not so, HE would not have sent HIS only Son to die on that Cross of Calvary for each and every one of us.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I humbly ask that YOU forgive my sins as I forgive all those who have sinned against me.  FATHER I thank YOU that YOU loved me before I loved YOU.  I humbly pray that YOU make me more and more like Jesus each and every day.  I pray this in Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay Graciously Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

JESUS has saved us!

  JESUS has saved us and called us to a Holy life. We have done nothing to deserve this.  In fact the Bible is very clear.  There is no one ...