Thursday 15 August 2024

Do not lose heart or hope!


 Dearest Christ followers, we simply cannot lose heart or hope.  Our hope is in JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith.

We have to face all that life gives us each and every day.  But we are never alone.  JESUS is with us through it all.

When we weep, JESUS weeps with us.  When we are happy, JESUS shares in our joy.

JESUS loves you and JESUS loves me.  That is why HE added humanity to HIS deity, came to this earth, lived a sinless life and died, having paid the wages of all our sins.

Today, no matter what you are dealing with, take it to JESUS.  Tell JESUS.  HE wants to hear from our own lips what we need.  HE wants to share it with us.

Remember, we are being renewed in spirit each and every day. 

Prayer: ABBA FATHER, I humbly pray that YOU renew me today.  Fill me anew with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT.   FATHER, I love YOU.  I am so thankful that YOU are with me each and every moment of my life.  I pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.   Amen.

Stay lovingly JESUS Blessed today!


No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...