Tuesday 13 August 2024

Pray to GOD about everything!


 Dearest Christ followers we need to pray to GOD about every aspect of our lives.  We should not face the day without praying.  We should not go to sleep without praying.  We should not make a single decision without praying to GOD.

When we take our thoughts and our plans to the LORD and ask that HIS will and not our will be done, our plans are directed with our CREATOR.

Our CREATOR knows the bigger picture, whereas we can only see through our own tunnel vision.

Starting our day praying to our CREATOR sets the tone for the day.  It calms us and centers us knowing that our FATHER is in charge.

When we go to sleep at night we can rest comfortably in the loving arms of our FATHER, knowing that all through the night, HE is with us.

Today, let us decide that we will do nothing without praying first.  Our FATHER knows best!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST that I can pray to YOU about every aspect of my life.  Thank YOU FATHER that YOU are with me in all that I do and that YOU will never leave me nor forsake me.  I humbly thank YOU in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay prayerfully JESUS Blessed today!


No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...