Friday 16 August 2024

JESUS knows everything!



Dearest CHRIST followers, in this story above, Thomas did not believe that JESUS was risen from the dead and he said so.  I have always looked at this story from the "doubting Thomas" point of view.  However, there is a double side to this story.  

Thomas told the other disciples who had seen JESUS that he would not believe that JESUS was risen,and had seen JESUS with his own eyes.

However, there is an implication here that may be overlooked.  JESUS, knowing that Thomas had told the disciples that he would not believe until he saw. 

JESUS knows everything.  In other words, this story proves that JESUS is all knowing and sees and knows everything that we think, say and do. 

This story proves the omniscience, the omnipresence and the omnipotence of our FATHER in Heaven.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for showing me that YOU are always with me.  That you will never leave me nor forsake me.  I humbly thank YOU in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay faithfully JESUS blessed today!


No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...