Sunday 25 August 2024

All glory to GOD!


 Dearest CHRIST followers, in everything we do, we are on this earth to have one purpose.  That is to glorify GOD.

Our FATHER sent JESUS CHRIST to save us from our sins so that we may have eternal life with HIM in Heaven.  All who believe in JESUS, repent and are reborn are called to shine the light of JESUS on earth so that others may come to know JESUS.

JESUS is the Way, the Truth and the Life.  No one will come to the FATHER except those who have accepted JESUS as their LORD and SAVIOUR.

Today, let us resolve that we will try, in all that we do, to bring glory to our FATHER and to shine the light of JESUS on this ever-darkening earth.

Prayer: ABBA FATHER, I humbly pray that YOU show me where I can shine YOUR light on earth and how I can do this in all that I do every day.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay faithfully JESUS Blessed today!



No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...