Friday 2 August 2024

Blessed is the man that trusts in the LORD!


 Dearest CHRIST followers, do we truly trust in the LORD?  Do we plan our futures, and if so, have we prayed about our plans to the LORD before we set those plans in motion?

If we truly trust and hope in the LORD, the verse above tells us that we will be blessed.

How often our plans go awry.  This is because we leave GOD out of our plans.  We do not consult with GOD.  Then we wonder why our plans are thwarted.

Christ followers, we need to pray to our FATHER about every aspect of our lives and not afterwards, when things go wrong, but before, while we are contemplating the way.

It is of no use to leave our FATHER out of our planning and then to run to HIM when it all falls down.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly thank YOU that when YOUR WILL is done in my life, my life goes so much better.  FATHER, I humbly pray that I hand all my plans over to YOU and that YOUR WILL be done and not my will.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay prayerfully JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...