Monday 21 December 2020


GOD has a plan for each of our lives.  But HE in HIS loving kindness has given each of us free will.  Free will to do exactly as we please.

However, when we accept Jesus and have believe in our hearts that He is our Saviour, we are convicted by the Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit will direct our footsteps to show us GOD's way.  What we have to do is to relinquish our will to GOD's will through prayer and interaction with GOD on a daily basis.

Today, run the race with perseverance which GOD will provide for you.  Run the race GOD has marked out for you and do not try to run on your own.  This will take you on a journey with GOD and ultimately, towards an eternity with our FATHER in Heaven.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for my faith in YOU.  I thank YOU for YOUR grace and favour towards me.  FATHER I want to run in YOUR race.  Guide my footsteps to YOU.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay graciously GOD blessed today!


 

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...