Monday 28 December 2020

Sojourners of this world!


As children of GOD and co heirs with Jesus Christ, we must plan for our eternal life with GOD.  This life on earth, the here and now, are temporary and fleeting.  

As we concentrate more on doing the will of GOD, the things of this world will naturally grow dim.  The things we deemed so important, start to fade away.   We desire to do the works that our FATHER has prepared for us and we long to see Heaven.

Brethren, I would urge you today.  Plan for your future in Heaven.  It may come sooner than expected and as the Bible tells us.  No one knows the day or the hour when Jesus may return to fetch us.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that I am YOUR child and I thank YOU for YOUR grace in forgiving me for being a sinner. I thank YOU for sending Jesus Christ to pay for my sins.    I thank YOU that I know that I can look forward to spending eternity with YOU.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!



No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...