Wednesday 9 December 2020

It is all about Jesus!


There is only one GOD.  And He is our FATHER in Heaven.  GOD is our CREATOR.  HE was not created.  And Jesus was with GOD in the beginning.  Jesus was the word.  When GOD spoke the universe into existence, Jesus was that word.  Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.  Without Jesus we have no hope of ever attaining the purity required of us to enter into Heaven.

That is why GOD sent HIS only Son to live on this earth, to die on a cross and to wash our sins as  white as snow.  Without GOD there would be no Heaven and there would be no hell.  Without Jesus we can never get to Heaven.

Today, if you have not done so.  Admit that you are a sinner.  Believe in Jesus Christ with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your strength.  And accept Jesus Christ as your way to Heaven.  Confess with your mouth these truths and you are assured today that GOD has, through Jesus, ensured your way to eternal life with HIM.  There is no other way!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for my life and I thank YOU for Jesus Christ.  I admit that I am a sinner.  I believe that Jesus is the only Saviour of this world.  I confess this with my mouth to YOU today.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...