Thursday 4 February 2021

Abraham trusted GOD with his Son!


 When GOD told Abraham to take Isaac and sacrifice him, Abraham trusted in GOD.  After all GOD had given Isaac to Abraham and that in his very old age.  

Everything we have, is given to us by GOD.  Without GOD we would not be here.  We would not have the earth to live on nor our family nor our friends. 

How much more should we trust GOD, when HE asks nothing from us, except that we believe in HIS Son Jesus Christ?

What a beautiful grace we live under.  The tender love and mercy of our FATHER in Heaven.  Today, I am truly grateful that I can call myself a child of this CREATOR GOD whom I serve.  Please join me today and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, if you have never done this.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for YOUR grace and mercy.  I thank YOU for YOUR mercy and most of all, FATHER I bless YOU.  I do this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay graciously GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Our LORD JESUS in the Old Testament!

  Dearest Christ followers, our LORD JESUS is often referenced in the Old Testament.  This Psalm quite clearly gives us a picture of our LOR...