Thursday 18 February 2021

I AM!!


 GOD said to Moses: "I AM WHO I AM!"  And that sentence is so very powerful.  In that sentence is the Omniscience of GOD, the Omnipotence and the Omnipresence.  All in one sentence.  GOD is and GOD was and GOD is to come.   GOD is not constrained by time, nor matter nor indeed anything.  For GOD created everything.

Tonight let us dwell on the awesomeness of our FATHER in Heaven.  Who is the ALPHA and who is the OMEGA.

Long after we and this world will have passed away, GOD will still exist and be the great I AM.

So let us fall down in reverence to our Mighty FATHER and worship HIM and praise HIM with all our hearts, with our strengths and with all our souls.  For HE is indeed ALMIGHTY GOD.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, how great THOU ART.  How blessed I am that I can serve YOU FATHER.  How blessed I am that I can call myself a child of YOURS.  Thank YOU FATHER for YOUR grace in sending Jesus Christ to give me the chance to spend eternity with YOU.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!


No comments:

Our LORD JESUS in the Old Testament!

  Dearest Christ followers, our LORD JESUS is often referenced in the Old Testament.  This Psalm quite clearly gives us a picture of our LOR...