Monday 29 April 2024

The LORD your GOD is with you!


 Dearest Christ followers.  We are never alone.  GOD is with us wherever we are. 

And our FATHER wants a living, loving relationship with each one of us.  HE wants none to perish, but all to come to repentance and to accept Jesus, whom HE gave us as our Redeemer.

If we accept Jesus, GOD rejoices over us. 

What a truly amazing FATHER we have in Heaven.  Oh come let us adore HIM!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER thank YOU for YOUR grace, YOUR favour and YOUR tender mercies.  I worship YOU.  I honour YOU.  I adore YOU.  FATHER make YOUR face to shine upon me today.  I humbly ask this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay graciously Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...