Saturday 6 April 2024

Our ALMIGHTY GOD!


 Dearest Christ followers, our GOD loves each one of us.  And once we have accepted Jesus, we are children of GOD, co heirs of the Kingdom of Heaven, along with our SAVIOUR, Jesus Christ.

Through the blood of Jesus, we are presented to GOD sinless and blameless and justified.

If we give our will over to the WILL of GOD, GOD is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we ask or think.

The power of GOD can work in our lives as soon as we surrender our will to HIS.

Today, let us resolve to ask only according to the WILL of GOD.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for giving me a SAVIOUR - JESUS CHRIST. I thank YOU.  Today I humbly ask that THY Will be done in my life and not my will. I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay powerfully Jesus Blessed today!




No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...