Wednesday 24 April 2024

Believe!


 Dearest Christ followers when we accept Jesus, we need to believe that Jesus is exactly who the Bible tells us HE is.

And if we believe in Jesus, fully and without wavering, we can be strong about our faith.

The disciples in the verse above are being schooled by Jesus in what true faith really means.

We need to have such a faith in our FATHER.  After all, HE died for us so that we could have forgiveness of our sins.  HE died for us so that when we stand before GOD, we are fully justified.  HE died for us so that HE could give glory to GOD.  That is exactly what we are called to do.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly thank YOU that I have salvation through my faith in Jesus.  FATHER help me to grow my faith daily.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay faithfully Jesus blessed today!



No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...