Monday 15 April 2024

Advice for Christ followers!


 Dearest Christ followers, I am so guilty when I read this.

James gives us such good advice on how to be more like Jesus.  And that is something we should always pray for.

Today, let us think on the advice given in the verse above and let us firstly act in love and with love to all whom we meet.  Jesus loves us all and HE must be our example. 

Secondly let us be quick to listen to others, in every instance, before we start on our own conversations.

Then lt us be slow to speak, thinking and choosing our words carefully.  Always prayerfully.

And lastly let us be slow to anger and wrath.  For this is of the devil.  Anger and wrath make the devil happy and are harmful to us as Christ followers.  Always let us pray about every situation where we feel anger.

Prayer: ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that I am able to read YOUR word daily.  FATHER today, I humbly pray that my soul may heed these words. I pray that I will be loving to all whom I meet.  Let me be attentive to what people say.  Let me be slow to speak and slow to anger. I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!


No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...