Sunday 28 April 2024

Humility comes from wisdom!


 Dearest Christ followers, the more we know, the more we know how little we know.

In asking GOD to give us wisdom, it already shows that we know that we are not wise.

As we grow in knowledge, it brings with it the realization of how little we actually know. It also brings with us the realization of how much we need GOD. 

After years and years and reading my Bible cover to cover, I am constantly discovering how little of the Bible I actually know.

It is a reality. 

But when we ask GOD to give us wisdom, HE shows us what we need to know.  That is the most important thing.  Not to be wise in our own understanding, but to admit to our FATHER that we need HIM for everything in our lives.  We also need to ask our FATHER to show how us live better lives that glorify HIM alone. 

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I thank YOU that YOU are my all in all.  Without YOU I can do nothing.  FATHER, I humbly ask that YOU give me wisdom and YOUR good deeds to do.  I humbly ask this in Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus blessed today!


No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...