Tuesday 23 April 2024

Set your mind on Heaven!


 Dearest Christ followers, we need to set our eyes on Heaven.  In this earth we will have our fair share of troubles.  But Jesus came to earth to give us hope and a future. All we have to do is to accept this hope and have faith that Jesus is now fully in charge of our lives.

We need to relinquish our self will to that of our FATHER above.  In so doing, we set our minds of the things above and not on the things of this world.

This is difficult to do at first, but the more we come to rely on Jesus, the easier it is.

Today, let us resolve to do just that.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I worship YOU and I adore YOU.  FATHER help me to accept YOUR will in my life and to relinquish my will to YOURS.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of my REDEEMER, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay humbly Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...