Tuesday 2 April 2024

A work in progress!


 Dearest Christ followers, we are all a work in progress once we become children of GOD.

What we need to do daily is to build our relationship with our FATHER in Heaven through prayer, daily reading of our Bibles and learning to let GOD have HIS will in our lives, rather than doing things in our own wills.

If we fully surrender our lives to GOD, we will ultimately be complete in Jesus Christ.  But we are human and frail, and we want things in our time and in our way.

Every day we therefore need to ask GOD to fill us anew with HIS Holy Spirit.  We need to pray for GOD's will to be done and not our will.

We need to learn to defer to GOD about each and every aspect of our lives.  That we give our FATHER the chance to complete what has begun in our lives when we believed in Jesus Christ.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that I am YOUR child.  FATHER fill me anew with YOUR Holy Spirit.  FATHER, I pray that THY will and not my will be done in my life.  This I humbly pray in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay humbly Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

Jesus will return

  Dear Christ followers, of one thing we can be very sure, Jesus will come back to this earth in exactly the same way that HE left the earth...