Monday 18 January 2021

Alpha and Omega!


 Our FATHER in Heaven is the CREATOR.  HE is not created.  HE has no beginning and no end.  To HIM be all the glory and power.

Children of GOD, we need to right size our GOD.  And I know I do this often.  But if you imagine GOD to be just like your father, you are wrong.  I do not believe that we will be able to stand in the presence of GOD.  We will fall flat and stay there.  GOD is all powerful.  GOD is light.  GOD is omniscient.  GOD is omnipresent.  GOD is omnipotent.  HE has no need of us.  And yet HE loves us.  HE loves us enough to care about our salvation.  Today is the day.  Accept the grace of GOD by accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord, our Messiah, our Saviour, our light, our life and the way to GOD.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for YOUR grace and favour.  FATHER, Jesus is my Lord and my Saviour.  I am just a humble sinner.  Forgive me FATHER.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, my mediator.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...