Tuesday 5 January 2021

To say that we have no sin is not the truth!


 To say that we have no sin, simply cannot be true.  We are born in sin.  And we sin.  The devil's trick is to deceive us into believing that we are not sinners.  And this will separate us from the love of our FATHER and from HIS grace and in fact, from an eternal life in Heaven.

Many of us say, "well, I am better than him or her or so and so."  And this may be true.  But let us look at the ten commandments and then compare ourselves.

We are told not to steal.  So have you downloaded any music and not paid the royalties?  If you have, then you have stolen.   And it is not important how big the theft is.  We have done it.  Have you coveted something that someone else has?  That is a sin.  Have you lusted after a person?  That is a sin. Have you lied about anything, no matter how big or how small?  That too is a sin.  

So let us admit that we are sinners.  That way we defeat the devil and we become children of GOD.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I know that I am a sinner.  Fill me with YOUR Holy Spirit and convict me of my sins.  FATHER, I confess that I am a sinner, and I humbly ask that YOU forgive my sins.  I ask this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truthfully GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...