Saturday 23 January 2021

GOD's promise!


 I believe in the Rapture of Jesus Christ.  I believe that Jesus will come to the earth in the clouds to fetch His followers home before the great tribulation.

And in the verse, my belief is confirmed.  If we will admit that we are sinners.  If we believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and our Saviour - our Redeemer who died on a cross to save us from hell, and we confess this truth with our mouths, we will have eternity with our FATHER in Heaven.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for opening my eyes to YOUR grace and the Truth of Jesus Christ.  I admit that I am a sinner.  I believe in Jesus Christ as my only way to YOU.  I confess this truth with my mouth.  I pray all of this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed tonight!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...