Saturday 9 January 2021

We are children of GOD!


 Let us look around at our world and see what our HOLY FATHER in Heaven has given us.  And we, with all our wisdom and knowledge and boasting, can replicate absolutely nothing of it.  For whom of us can make a single planet and get it to orbit in the sky?

Whom of us can make it rain or make the sun shine?  Who can bring the stars out at night, and call each one by name?  Not one of us.  And this should make us all feel tiny and very very inadequate.

And yet our HOLY RIGHTEOUS FATHER in Heaven can do all of this and much much more.   HE decided how many petals would be on each rose.  HE arranged the human body in perfect order.  HE gave us our earth to live on, and HE lavished HIS love on us, when HE sent HIS Son to die for our sinful natures.

Now we can call ourselves "children of GOD" when we accept that we are sinners.  When we believe that Jesus is who HE says He is.  When we confess with our mouths this truth.  We are co-heirs of the eternal life with our FATHER in Heaven, with our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  How great a love is this!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today, I thank YOU for all that YOU have bestowed on me.  My life, my family, my friends, my home, my health.  But most of all FATHER, I thank YOU for YOUR grace and love.  I thank YOU that I can call myself a child of YOURS.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...