Thursday 22 June 2023

Believe with all your heart!


 I love this passage about the Eunuch.  It is such a powerful reminder that Jesus came to save all the people on earth.

Here sat a Eunuch who was reading from the Book of Isaiah.

And he was reading about the death of Jesus, when along came Philip.  Who better to explain the passage in Isaiah than one of the original Apostles of Jesus.  A man who had been a eye witness to the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.  A man who had witnessed the miracles performed by Jesus.  A man who had witnessed Jesus ascending into Heaven after having conquered death.

Talk about a fortuitous meeting!

When the Eunuch asked Philip if he could be baptized, Philip answered so simply.  "if you believe with all your heart, you may".  And the beautiful reply from the Eunuch.  "I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of GOD".  And that is the absolute truth and the absolute simplicity of what we are required to do in order to be co heirs with Jesus to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Believe with all our hearts that Jesus Christ is the Son of GOD.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER I thank YOU that YOU made my salvation so simple.  I praise and worship YOU today FATHER for YOUR mercy and YOUR grace and YOUR love of me.  I praise YOU FATHER in the Holy Name of my Redeemer, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay faithfully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...