Tuesday 13 June 2023

Blessed are those who have not seen, but believed!


 As mere mortals we are quite gullible. We believe a lot of what we hear but do not actually see.  We also like to believe what we want to believe in.

The disciples here were admonished by Jesus.  Thomas especially said that he would only believe in the resurrection of Jesus when he could see the nail marks and the piercing in Jesus' side.

This is where Jesus says to His disciples: " Because you have seen me, you have believed, but blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed".

And that is you and I dear Christ followers.  We have not seen Jesus.  

What I will tell you though, is that I absolutely know that Jesus is real.  Jesus is with us all the time.  Jesus never leaves us and He never forsakes us and that is our comfort.

All we have to do is to believe.  It really is that simple.

A lot of people died because of their belief in Jesus.  But that is not why I believe.  I believe in Jesus because I know that Jesus lives in me and I in Him.  I have experienced His love first hand in so many instances of my life.  I have seen and witnessed Jesus working in the most amazing ways.  I also know that this does not mean that I always get what I want.  No, but that does not shake my faith in Jesus. Jesus lives!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for my unshakeable faith in Jesus Christ.  I thank YOU that I know Jesus is my Redeemer and that He lives.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay faithfully Jesus Blessed today!


No comments:

The LORD is my Shepherd!

  Dearest Christ followers, when we feel that the whole world is completely off its rocker, it is time to pick up the Bible and read Psalm 2...