Monday 12 June 2023

Jesus gave up His Spirit!


 Jesus finished His work on the Cross.  And then He gave up His spirit.

The only reason that Jesus came to this earth, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and was crucified, dead and buried, was to save you and I from our sins.

There is no other reason.

And that is why we cannot work our way into Heaven.

There is nothing that you or I can do to earn our way to Heaven.  We have to believe in Jesus.

Jesus did not die, Jesus gave up His Spirit.  And although He spent three days in the tomb, He rose from the dead and conquered death to give you and I eternal life in Heaven.

If we do not believe in Jesus, we cannot go to Heaven.  If we believe that we can earn our way into Heaven, we make Jesus a liar.  If we do not repent, we ignore the fact that Jesus paid for all our sins.  Past, present and future.

So today, if you have not done so, believe in Jesus.  Repent of your sins.  Give your life to Jesus today.  Accept the free gift of the Holy Spirit who will come to live in you.

Prayer:   ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that Jesus came to save me from my sins.  I thank YOU for YOUR grace in sending Jesus to Redeem me.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly, graciously Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

Who nailed Jesus to the Cross?

  Dearest Christ followers, the question of who crucified Jesus arose the other day in a family discussion. It was mooted that the Romans cr...