Saturday 24 June 2023

The Damascus Moment!


 Can you imagine Saul of Tarsus going to Damascus armed with arrest warrants for Christians.

And on that road, he met Jesus.  It must have been truly the most momentous thing that ever happened.

The people around him heard the voice but could not see anyone.  But Saul definitely met with Jesus on that road.

Now not all of us will have a Damascus moment.  But however you have come to the Lord, the one thing that I do know is that your life will never be the same again if you truly believe in Jesus.

I am not talking about people who think that they believe, I am talking about people who truly believe.

Once you truly believe, your life will change.  Suddenly you know that Jesus is with you in everything you think, you say or you do.  It is not a case that your life can go on the way it used to be.

True belief in Jesus looks like something.  You are suddenly aware of your life and how it looks through the eyes of Jesus.  No longer can you do the things you used to do, you start to change.  And it may be gradual, but you do change.  And I always say that true Christ followers look like something different.

If you say you believe and your life has not changed, I would sit down and ask GOD to give you the wisdom to see your life as HE sees it.  I guarantee you will start to change.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for my firm belief in Jesus Christ as my Lord and my Saviour.  FATHER I humbly pray that you open my eyes to show me where I can be more and more like Jesus each and every day.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay faithfully Jesus blessed today!

No comments:

The LORD is my Shepherd!

  Dearest Christ followers, when we feel that the whole world is completely off its rocker, it is time to pick up the Bible and read Psalm 2...