Friday 30 June 2023

Signs and Wonders!


People love to say that GOD does not show us any miracles. But if we truly think about life, we are seeing miracles all the time.

As a Christ follower, I have seen and been witness to more miracles than I can ever recount.

Each day is a miracle when we think about it.  We are given the breath in our lungs.  GOD gave us oxygen to breathe, water to drink, the sun to warm us and the moon gives us light at night.

Each night the stars come out. As clever as we think we are, we cannot create the universe.  We cannot cause the sun to rise nor to set.  We cannot cause rain to fall or any of these things that we take for granted.

Then there are miracles that happen all around us.  Most of which we are not even aware.

When we run late, it may be that we missed a serious collision in our cars, or that we should not be in a place where there is danger at that time.  But we do not even see that.

I have prayed for healing and GOD has healed, not myself but people that I know.  I have prayed for help and GOD has sent it.  I have prayed for a situation to change, and it has.

I have been put in places to help others even although I did not want to be there at that time.

So it was in those days.  GOD gave the disciples the power to perform miracles in HIS Name and it was so.  And many people we converted to Christianity.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that even today, YOU perform many miracles.  Some we see and some we do not.  I thank YOU FATHER in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly Jesus Blessed today! 

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...