Thursday 29 October 2020

Be on your guard!


 We are called upon to be on our guard against the enemy of Jesus Christ.  We are called upon to stand firm in our faith.  But most of all, as children of GOD on earth and co heirs with Jesus, we need to be courageous and to be strong.  Strong in our belief that Jesus is with us.  Strong in our faith in GOD our FATHER, courageous enough to defend these beliefs.

The way we can do this is to grow our faith and belief daily.  Through prayer and petition to GOD. 

Pray to GOD about everything and ask GOD for to strengthen us in our faith.  Ask GOD to fill us with HIS Holy Spirit.  And then trust in Jesus to be with us always in everything we think, say or do!

Prayer:  Heavenly FATHER, I thank YOU for Jesus Christ with me.  I thank YOU for my belief and I thank YOU for my faith.  Fill me continually with YOUR Holy Spirit.  I pray this in the Holy name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay faithfully GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...