Friday 23 October 2020


 Today let us hold firm to the Gospel we are given.  Let us believe in our Lord and our Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Let us believe in the miracles He performed on earth.  Let us most of all believe that HE took our sins and carried them to cross.  Where He died for us.  Most of all let us believe that HE conquered death and so can we if keep our faith in Him.

Faith is like a muscle, it needs to be worked on each and every day.  We need to exercise our faith in everything we do.  We need to use it or lose it.  It is really that simple.  Keep the faith.  Read the Word.  Pray to GOD about everything. and pray in the Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and our Saviour!

Prayer:  Heavenly FATHER, I thank YOU for my faith in YOUR Son Jesus Christ.  Help me to grow my faith through YOU.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  My Lord and my Saviour.  Amen.

Stay faithfully GOd Blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...