Sunday 25 October 2020

False doctine!


 As children of GOD and co heirs with Jesus Christ, we need to know our Bibles really well.  We need to be in touch and in tune with Jesus Christ.  

We always need to ask ourselves the most important question in everything we do "What would Jesus do?"

If Jesus would not condone it, neither should we.  If Jesus did not say it, we should not believe it.  If Jesus said we should not do it, then we should not do it.  If Jesus, while he was on earth spent hours and hours in prayer, so should we.  If Jesus knew with Scriptures and quoted from them, so should we.

So, today, let us take up our Bibles and read them.  Let us pray to GOD about EVERYTHING before we do it and before we make decisions.  Let us know the will of our FATHER in Heaven and not use our own ideas.  

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU, I thank YOU that I can read YOUR word.  I thank YOU that I have the example of how Jesus lived on earth to set me on the path to eternity with YOU.  I thank YOU that I can pray like this to YOU.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay faithfully GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...