Thursday 22 October 2020

Be in an attitude of gratitude towards our FATHER for HIS grace and favour!


 Let us always thank GOD.  For GOD gives us everything we have.  GOD gives us everything we are.  GOD gives us our families, our friends, our homes, our lives, our love and the love we have to give.  All this comes from our FATHER in Heaven.

Today let us bow down to our LORD and worship HIS Holy Name.  YAHWEH our FATHER in Heaven!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for YOUR enormous grace and favour.  I thank YOU for Jesus Christ.  I thank YOU that through my belief in Jesus of Nazareth I may have eternal life with YOU.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay wondrously GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...