Monday 26 April 2021

Come to Jesus!


 There is only one thing in this world that is sure and that is Jesus.  Jesus tells us to come to Him when we are weary and He will give us rest.

Somehow in the chaos of this broken world, Jesus is the only faithful, true and loyal Shepherd to whom we can always turn.

Jesus cares for each one of us and He wants to be in our lives.  He wants to live in our hearts and He wants us to spend eternity with Him in the presence of our CREATOR FATHER.

So today, "turn our eyes upon Jesus and look full in His wonderful face, and the things of this earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of His glory and grace."

Prayer:  Dearest Jesus, tonight I fix my eyes upon You.  You are the only true and faithful GOD upon whom I can always depend.  I thank YOU FATHER, for sending Jesus to live in my heart.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay graciously GOD blessed today!


No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...