Thursday 15 April 2021

Happy are those whose trust is in GOD


 Once again today, I have found that the only thing in this world that I can truly put all my trust in is GOD.  GOD is faithful.  GOD keeps HIS promises.  GOD loves us and HE wants the very best lives for each and every one of us.  But there are lessons to be learned and the greatest lesson on earth is the fact that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life to eternal happiness with our FATHER in Heaven.  There simply is no other way.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that YOU are true and faithful.  I thank YOU that YOU are gracious, loving and forgiving.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...